With the cancellation of the June meeting, there is no General Session for me to provide a report on the Executive Board meeting so I am providing the report through the News feature.
The Executive Board meet for 3 hours on June 9, 2021. The Board took the following actions during the meeting:
- Approved the FY 2022 budget.
- Approved the appointment of 9 members to technical committees.
- Approved the new GMI vice-chair.
- Created a new Budget Committee and approved the appointment of six members to the committee.
- Approved four members to serve on the Nominating Committee.
- Approved the concept of the NCUTCD publishing two documents on the website: Recommendations for Rules of the Road and the NCUTCD Journal on TCD Research.
- Heard reports regarding or from:
- Sponsor contributions.
- Membership (we now have 331 total members).
- Research Committee.
- Edit Committee.
- CAV Joint Task Force.
- Webmaster and Database.
- Honorary Member Selection Committee.
- Bylaws and Operating Procedures Update Committee.
The Board agreed that it would meet before the January meeting to discuss general issues of importance to the NCUTCD.