The National Committee on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (NCUTCD) or the “National Committee” is an organization whose purpose is to assist in the development of standards, guides and warrants for traffic control devices and practices used to regulate, warn and guide traffic on streets and highways. The NCUTCD recommends to the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) and to other appropriate agencies proposed revisions and interpretations to the Manual on Uniform Traffic Control Devices (MUTCD) and other accepted national standards. NCUTCD develops public and professional awareness of the principles of safe traffic control devices and practices and provides a forum for qualified individuals with diverse backgrounds and viewpoints to exchange professional information.
- January 2021: Online Meetings (Registration Now Available!!)
- NPA Docket Comment Update Update on Status of Docket Comment Development
- Chair’s Message (2/9/2021)
- NPA Docket Extension FHWA Extends Docket to May 14
- List of Docket Extension Requests Requests for an extension of the MUTCD NPA docket comment period
- Sponsor Comments to Technical Committee Recommendations